You guys. This wedding. Was so BEAUTIFUL.
Not just because they are ridiculously good looking (seriously, Saf is a total babe!)
It was the HEART and the undercurrent of love that was oh-so very present throughout the day. It was the TEARS. So many tears. All day. Everywhere you looked. Including my face. It was the prayers, the hugs, the laughter. It was the dance floor that heated up quickly. It was the family - newly joined, but perfectly blended. It was perfection.
When Saf's mum Amber got in touch a few months back to see if I was available I was super excited. I've worked with this family before, when Saf's sister Georgia married her love Dylan last year. I knew that I was in for another gorgeous emotional wedding, where tears flowed freely and hugs are given out like Oprah gave out cars (reference for the oldy's like me out there). And let me tell ya. It did not disappoint. These people are wonderful and kind and so full of love that I want to be adopted into their family (whilst still remaining in mine of course - love ya mum!)
Mishael & Saffron are young love personified. They are perfect for each other and even if they didn't have the amazing support system that they have with their family and friends, I have no doubt at all that they have what it takes to make each other happy for the rest of their lives.
Enjoy this little sneak peek from their wedding. xx
Vendor Shout Outs:
- Who did your make-up? Chelsea Ellis
- Who was on hair? Monique Woods
- Where did you get your outfits? Izy from Paper Swan Bride Christchurch was gorgeous and went above and beyond to find the dress of my dreams which is by Karen Willis Holmes. YD boys suits and ties. Arabella and Rose flower girls. Model chic bridesmaids dresses. H&M Paige boy jacket and country road shirt, pants and shoes.
- Who did your flowers? Marjolein Chow - amazing as usual
- Who was the band/music? Joel Reed
- Who did your catering? Trents Vineyard did an awesome job so many complements from the guests - steak cooked to perfection and salads so delicious.
- Who made your wedding cake, and was it delicious? Stephanie Berry from All that Glitters - the best cake maker ever - flavours were out of this world ...as usual!
- Are there any other vendors that you think did a fabulous job that you'd like to give a shout out to?
- TEGAN CLARK - best photographer EVER!!! (So sad no more weddings in the family for a while 😭) Eloise - manager of Trents - all we can say is thank you so much. Eloise made the day and the months leading up to the wedding a breeze - no request was too big or too small - she’s just so organised!
- Jeanette from House of Chantilly - the most wonderful seamstress who did alterations on the dress and Carmen Sylver who was also amazing with fitting the bridesmaids dresses.
- Izaac Reed videographer.
- Canterbury Kombi Chauffeur
- The China Cabinet for the Lolly Jars
- Nicole Duxfield for gorgeous sign writing
- Michelle from Kaiapoi Monograms for flowers on denim jackets
- The gorgeous Chantelle from Blush Nails - pink pink pink! And of course the awesome Gareth Payne for designing the invitations!
- Martin from Traituer European butchery for the platters
- Isabell Dempsey for the gorgeous rings
- 2nd Shooter: Jade Spence Photography